Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.® > Blog > Uncategorized > Steps to take after a minor accident

Steps to take after a minor accident

Posted under Uncategorized

While major accidents typically receive the most attention, minor accidents occur more frequently. Many people involved in minor accidents are usually unsure how to respond.

Some will choose to get the other driver's information and be on their way. Although this strategy may seem convenient, it may not be legally wise.

In most cases, one of the drivers should contact police, who will then file an accident report. That report could later prove helpful if there is a dispute about payments or if the case goes to court. 

If you or anyone you know has been in a minor accident, contact the Waukesha car accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, at 800-242-2874.