A small explosion occurred at the at
the Olympia Resort and Conference Center around 9 a.m. on Tuesday.
According to the Police Chief, an
employee accidentally mixed a chemical with chlorine in the basement
of the resort. When the mixture started smoking, she put a cover over
top of it. The mixture exploded, causing the employee to suffer
multiple fractures, burns, and eye irritation. She was taken to
Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. All other resort employees were sent to
the hospital, some with minor eye and respiratory problems, but
overall as a precautionary measure.
If you or a loved one has been injured
in an explosion, contact a Waukesha
personal injury attorney of
Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, at 800-242-2874.